- Graph Scanning Algorithm: An algorithm to get all edges and vertices which reachable from a vertex in a given graph.
- Strongly Connected Component Algorithm: An algorithm to get the power set of vertices set whose members are reachable each other.
- Euler Algorithm: An algorithm to get a path which visits each edge at once and the end of the vertex is same to the start one.
- Linear Programming: A method to solve linear problems.
- Minimum Spanning Tree Problem: A problem to get minimum spanning trees.
- Shortest Path Problem: A problem to get the shortest path from a vertex to the others.
- Maximum Flow Problem: A problem to get maximum flow from a start point to an end point.
- Bin Packing Problem: A problem to pack given items into as few boxes as possible.
- Graphviz: A tool to draw graph.